*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoters are Pharmacy Alliance Pty Ltd ABN: 92 103 792 310
Of Level 4, 111 Coventry Street Southbank Victoria, 3006 (telephone number 03 9860 3300) acting for Alliance Pharmacy ABN: 92 103 792 310
How to enter
1. Spend $30 or more on a single transaction* at a participating Alliance Pharmacy and you can go in the draw to win a $2000 travel voucher.
2. Visit www.alliancepharmacy.com.au/win and fill out the online form attaching a photo or proof of your receipt. Or download a print-friendly online form, complete the form, attach your receipt and send it to:
Alliance Pharmacy – Marketing Department
Level 4, 111 Coventry Street
Southbank VIC 3006
^All entries must be received by Wednesday 4th April 2018 by 5.00pm AEST.
The competition commences (promotional period) at 7am 8 March 2018 and ends midnight 28 March 2018 Australian Eastern Standard time.
The competition will be drawn at 12 noon, 6 business days after the close date, taking place at Pharmacy Alliance Melbourne Support Office, Level 4, 111 Coventry Street Southbank Victoria, 3006 on Thursday 5th April 2018.
All reference to time in this document are a reference to local time in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on the date stated.
X1 $2000 travel voucher
Entry is open to any persons, who during the competition period
• Is open to Australian citizens and residents 18 years of age or over.
• Are not in any way affiliated with Alliance Pharmacy, Pharmacy Alliance including affiliate, employees, indirect employees and their family members.
All entries will be collected at Pharmacy Alliance Support Office, Level 4, 111, Coventry Street Southbank, VIC 3006 with the lucky winner being randomly selected via computer generation at 12 noon on Thursday 5th April 2018.
Winner will be announced before 5pm (close of business) on Thursday 5th April 2018 Australian Eastern Standard Time. Winner will be informed via telephone and announced on the Alliance Pharmacy Facebook page and website.
The winner will be directly contacted to be informed of winning and the prize will be posted by registered mail to the pharmacy for the winners to collect. The winner must have provided their full name, contact phone number, e-mail address, contact address, local Alliance Pharmacy name and a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
In the event the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days, an alternate winner will be randomly selected on the basis of criteria specified and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
Additional terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these T&C’s. The full T&C’s may be amended from time to time but full T&C’s will be available for viewing on Alliance Pharmacy website.
2. The winner gives Pharmacy Alliance and Alliance Pharmacy the right to publish their name and image on both Facebook, Websites and Instagram.
4. You consent to the disclosure of your personal information for the purpose of this promotion and promotional purposes.
5. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility if you lose this voucher or the voucher expires.
6. The promoters are not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late entries.
7. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. Any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms or has in the opinion of Pharmacy Alliance, engaged in any improper conduct that is designed to, or likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of this competition or is generally damaging the goodwill or reputation of the company will be disqualified from entry.
9. Pharmacy Alliance acting on behalf of Alliance Pharmacy reserves the right to vary or withdraw the prizes relating to this competition, at any time before rewarding the prizes.
a. If this occurs Pharmacy Alliance and Alliance Pharmacy are not liable to any persons for any such costs, loss or damages whatsoever arising out of any connection with such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
b. Requirement to conduct the promotion at another time.
10. You enter the competition at your own risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Pharmacy Alliance acting as Alliance Pharmacy is not liable for, and you release us from liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the competition, failure to win, winning, accepting or using prize.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting the prize, independent financial advice should be sort.