How do I earn Healthy Points?
When using your Healthy Rewards card, you will earn points for every dollar you spend*. *on qualifying retail products. When ready to redeem, your Points are converted into Healthy Dollars to be taken off your transaction so you spend less! Rewarding you for looking after your health.
I have lost my card, how do I get a new one?
If you have lost your Healthy Rewards card, you can request a new card at your local Alliance Pharmacy.
How will I be informed of prizes on offer?
To ensure you are kept up to date with what special promotions and product offers we are running, be sure to provide your details as we will stay in touch via email and mail. Simply ask our staff in-store as well!
How can I update my details?
Simply login to your online account where you can update your details, as well as view your Healthy Rewards balance and see the promotions on offer. You can also update your details in-store at any time - our staff can help!
- The Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards program is issued by and remains the property of Alliance Pharmacy 602 268 664
- Alliance Pharmacy reserves the right to withdraw or decline the membership card at any time. Alliance Pharmacy reserves the right to limit, alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards scheme, or terminate the scheme at any time, without prior notice to Cardholders.
- All participants in the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards scheme must be over 18 years of age and be a resident in Australia.
- A “Participating Pharmacy” is the pharmacy that issues the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards Card and must be located in Australia and is where the “Cardholder” is able to use the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards Card to earn and redeem reward dollars, unless otherwise stated.
- To enrol in the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards program, collect an Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards loyalty card at any participating pharmacy and either provide; all details in-store to activate immediately, or go online to activate card by visiting the alliancepharmacy.com.au website and follow the instructions to activate card. To enrol successfully, no duplicate email addresses can be entered into the database. Once the card is activated the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards member may go online at any time to view their rewards balance.
- Only one Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards scheme card can remain active to one person at any given time. All other cards issued to an existing member will be automatically cancelled without transferring any accumulated rewards unless approved by Alliance Pharmacy.
- Employees and immediate relatives of Alliance Pharmacy and affiliate employees cannot participate in the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards program. Any individual with an Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card who becomes an employee will have their Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card and all balances cancelled on acceptance of employment.
- The Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards Card cannot be used as a credit or guarantee card.
- A Cardholder will earn Alliance Pharmacy “Healthy Points” for every $1 spent at a participating Pharmacy on eligible purchases. The % earned will be determined by the participating pharmacy for the value (including GST) that will be credited into Healthy Points, of which will be converted into Healthy Dollars for the cardholder to redeem in a manner described below. The percentage allocated to Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points may be changed at the sole discretion of Alliance Pharmacy at any time. Any change shall not affect Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points issued prior to the date of change.
- Healthy Points are earned, calculated and awarded based on each Eligible Products or items in the basket, not the full purchase amount. An Eligible Product is one deemed acceptable for Points accrual and Redemption, being retail items. Eligible Products will exclude prescriptions, and other promotional/non-qualifying items deemed by the Pharmacy. This means the Healthy Points and Healthy Dollars may vary depending on rounding of each of these item calculations. For example, if a transaction has qualifying items of $24.99 & $13.49, and a prescription of $15.00, this will make the total purchase of $53.48 and when paying cash, the total purchase price will be rounded to $53.50 of which $38.50 will be the purchase value of Eligible Products. However, “Healthy Points” will be calculated and rounded on each of the two qualifying purchase products separately, ($24.99 and $13.49) not $38.50 which is the cash payment. Healthy Dollars will be rounded down to two decimal points after conversion.
- To earn Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points, the cardholder must present the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card at time of purchase. Healthy Points cannot be claimed retrospectively, unless authorised by the participating pharmacy. Healthy Points will be recorded on the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card and into a “cardholder’s account” held by Alliance Pharmacy. Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points cannot be earned on transactions involving the redemption of already existing Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points.
- Alliance Pharmacy reserves the right to withdraw, limit, alter or amend cardholder Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points balances at any time. Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Reward cards/accounts that have not been transacted on in 24 plus months will have their Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards balance expired and cleared to a zero balance of points/dollars. The Cardholder’s Account will remain active.
- Qualifying purchases are those purchases that Alliance Pharmacy in its sole discretion nominates, but will not include prescription sales, gift cards, products advertised as excluded and baby formula.
- Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points cannot be redeemed to purchase any prescriptions, gift cards or other legally restricted items.
- Bonus rewards may be offered from time to time during special promotions on selected merchandise and can be earned in addition to standard Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points.
- All Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards and bonus rewards can only be earned if stated in any special offer or promotions terms and conditions. The validity of the offer will be stated in the specific promotion or offers terms and conditions.
- Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points and Dollars have no cash or monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points can be redeemed on qualifying purchases at the participating pharmacy at no minimum balance, unless otherwise determined by the participating pharmacy.
- Alliance Pharmacy reserves the right to refuse a rewards card should they believe the use of the card is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- The reward redeemable from Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards is a reduction in the price of the qualifying purchase to the value of the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Dollars used by the cardholder. A message will be printed on the cardholder’s receipt as proof of the redemption, and the Alliance Pharmacy scheme will update the cardholders reward balance accordingly.
- No cash or Healthy Dollar refund will be offered.
- Rewards, prizes and special offer vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these terms and conditions. To be accepted, rewards, instant prizes and special offer vouchers will be printed on store receipt paper and must not be illegible, damaged or altered. The reward, instant prizes and special offer vouchers will be visible electronically and prompted to the team member when the cardholder scans their Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card to determine eligibility for current promotions.
- Reward, prizes and special offer vouchers vary for each promotion and are at the sole discretion of Alliance Pharmacy. Reward, prizes and special offer vouchers must be redeemed by the cardholder before the expiry date, may not be exchanged or returned, and are subject to availability at the participating pharmacy or provider.
- Once a new member enrolment has been fully activated, two welcome offers will be instigated. A voucher with an example offer of ‘$2.50 off the next vitamins purchase’ will be issued on the bottom of the customer’s receipt and added to their account. If a new member provides their e-mail address, they will also receive an e-mail with an offer example ‘Double Points’ on their next transaction. All proof of offers must be shown at time of redemption to qualify. Both offers are valid for four weeks from issue date, may not be exchanged or returned, and are subject to availability at the participating pharmacy or provider. Alliance Pharmacy reserves the right to terminate or change these offers at any time. The issue of these offers remain at the discretion of each individual store.
- Any rewards, prizes and special offer provider is entitled to assume, on presentation of a voucher, that the presenter is the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards cardholder, or has the permission of the cardholder, and is entitled to request and receive the rewards, instant prizes or special offers. Any reward, prizes and special offer providers is entitled to request some form of identification from the bearer.
- If an Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card is lost or stolen, the cardholder must notify Alliance Pharmacy immediately in writing at HealthyRewards@alliancepharmacy.com.au. The cardholder may apply for a new Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card from the participating pharmacy. Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points credited to the lost or stolen card will be transferred to the replacement card where possible, but it is the cardholder’s responsibility to contact the participating pharmacy to enable these processes to take place. Alliance Pharmacy and the participating pharmacy take no responsibility or liability for Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points that the cardholder may lose in the event of another individual using their lost or stolen card.
- A cardholder may obtain a replacement card for a damaged Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards Card by taking the damaged card into the participating pharmacy. Where possible, any Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Points recorded on the damaged card will be transferred to the replacement Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card.
- The participating Pharmacy may charge the cardholder a reasonable fee for any replacement Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card issued to the cardholder to cover administration and handling.
- Personal and other information concerning a Cardholder (“Cardholder Information”) including information disclosed on the enrolment form and information about the cardholder’s use of the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card, may be collected and held by Alliance Pharmacy, Alliance Pharmacy agents, participating pharmacies, contractors and rewards, prizes and special offer providers. Alliance Pharmacy and its agents respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act of 1988 (Cth) and complies with the national privacy principles in respect of the collections of personal information from individuals.
- Healthy Points/Dollars may be earned at Alliance Pharmacy’s discretion, for completing customer research surveys or via special promotions as advertised to the rewards card holder. Not all promotions will be offered to all rewards card members at all times.
- If your birth date is entered incorrectly on sign up, then you must notify Alliance Pharmacy in writing to HealthyRewards@alliancepharmacy.com.au to report this error. One change to a birth date will be accepted annually.
- All customers who have provided their birth date will be issued with a birthday offer once a year. If an email address has been provided, the offer will be emailed the week prior to the birthday. If no email address is available, the customer will receive the offer the first time they shop within their birthday month printed on the bottom of their receipt. The example offer of ‘Triple Points on next transaction’ will be valid for four weeks from issue, may not be exchanged or returned, and are subject to availability at the participating pharmacy or provider. All proofs of offers must be shown at time of redemption to qualify. The issue of these offers remain at the discretion of each individual participating store.
- Cardholder information may be used by Alliance Pharmacy, as well as Alliance Pharmacy agents, participating pharmacies, contractors and rewards, prizes and special offer providers, as authorised by Alliance Pharmacy at its sole discretion, for the administration and operations of the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards scheme and the provision of services relating to the promotion, planning, researching and marketing of Alliance Pharmacy and its member’s goods, services or products.
- The cardholder consents to the collection and use of the cardholder information in the manner and for the purposes as set out above, unless the cardholder has ticked the appropriate box on the enrolment form in their online account or followed the unsubscribe steps on any piece of communication received from the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards scheme.
- You can login to alliancepharmacy/healthyrewards.com.au page to change or update any details not including your birth date at any time. It is the responsibility of the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards cardholder to ensure their details are correct at any time.
- Acceptance by the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards cardholder of any rewards, prizes or special offers is deemed acceptance that Alliance Pharmacy may use the cardholder’s name and photograph in promotional material.
- Alliance Pharmacy is not liable for any interruption, disruption or illegal use, either in distribution, provision or maintenance of the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards card, reward vouchers or prizes, nor any injury or loss that results from use of the card or participation in any way in the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards program.
- Any Healthy Points issued to the rewards member in error, may be subsequently deducted from the members account. This decision is at the discretion of Alliance Pharmacy and no discussion will be entered into.
- Note Alliance Pharmacy is the only authority, expressed or implied who can make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Alliance Pharmacy in relation to the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards Program and Alliance Pharmacy accepts no liability in respect to any representation, warranty or statement made by any entity other than Alliance Pharmacy.
- The benefit of any exclusion or limitation of liability in these terms and conditions also applies to any reward provider, or associated agents.
- Alliance Pharmacy is the promoter and owner of the Alliance Pharmacy Healthy Rewards scheme. Notices can be posted to Pharmacy Alliance, Level 4, 111 Coventry Street, South Bank, VIC, 3205. ABN 92 103 792 310.